Thursday, November 7, 2013

Routine

I hate when times my routine gets out of whack.  Yesterday I ended up working late to get some printing done for today. I find that it's easier to me that after hours when no one is in the office. But with a late start we're heading home talking 630 then there's a late arrival to home and then there was the chat with the neighbors so I find myself getting ready to workout around 8 o'clock. That would be fine if I had already eaten dinner but I hadn't. So my double workout becomes a single workout.  My soup for dinner is fine. Oh but then I realize I have chicken and salmon in the refrigerator that needs to be cooked. So there I am roasting chicken and salmon in the oven at 830 at night. And I think I eventually sit down to eat its almost 9 o'clock. That's so not in my schedule. I watch some TV I eat I have a glass of wine and the night just gets away from me . I've been going to bed around 9 o'clock all week. So I start reading.  I'm reading killing Kennedy. So I keep reading. I pour another glass of wine. I start snacking on some blue corn chips. And again the night continues to get away from me. Its late by the time I go to bed. The dog end up waking me up around 3. Its just a miserable night. But hey I got the printing done. If I'm going to be true to my schedule and my diet and my workout I need to not do that very often.

No comments: