Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Training

I dreamt last night that someONE flew me out to train for a day. It ended up turning to sailing. Not quite the swim, bike, run as planned.

The nicest thing about the dream - it was peaceful. A calm happy place. Of course at the end of the dream I struggled with my flight home. That is probably more in line with my mental map at the moment.

We have a sales meeting today. I am good for the meeting. The prep and unforeseen server reboot melt down out a crimp in my style yesterday. Trying to not let that negativity consume me. Wow, I sure can still have a bitter sarcastic and mean spirited tongue. I may take after my dad in most ways but when it comes to expecting a lot from people and letting them know it.... That could be more my mom.

And then there is some rash all over my legs and arms. Oh HELLO summer! And the first time in the sun in months... I do believe it is an allergic reaction to the sunscreen that I picked up from a friend.

And then there's the ol skin virus. I think that is back. You know I also excited for that. Again I have been riding my bike a lot so it could be something else. The bottom .ine is your. Odd is supposed to beagle to fight it in the long run. I am going with that for now.

As for training... The swim, bike,run,hip hop abs combo is working well. No races in the future. They have sadly been under,inning my focus. I have been getting too consumed in the event that I get in my own way of the training. So for now it is just training.

Well gotta go get that suit on - grey skirt suit that is.

No comments: