Monday, May 6, 2013

Fridge full

So yesterday I was to race in my triathlon. It was cold and raining.  Really cold.  I know I spent $$ to compete but did not want to get out there in this weather and find myself ill, under the weather or under a golf tournament bus.  Might sound silly or wimpy but that's that.  
I did,a age to go to mass instead and then fill up the fridge for a change.  I know for some this may not full but for me it is a good job.  
This mornings meal ended up as bananas strawberries and cottage cheese.  Lunch was a taco chili type salad.  And with avocado and plain yogurt in the mix there was no need for highly processed salad dressing.  Lastly dinner included grilled cod, stewed tomatoes and a broccoli spinach risotto made from millet.  All very yum!
Looking forward to the time home and getting back on track.

No comments: