Sunday, May 5, 2013

Race day

Everything is laid out around the house in preparation for race day.  First layer upstairs. Second layers and bib down stairs.
Sadly it is 50F outside and windy.  And the rain is about to start at some point between now and my estimated bike ride.  Agreement with myself... this is a hobby; you do not need to put yourself in harms way by riding your bike in the rain.
Si all items will continue to be splayed out like this until I get home from church.  Then I will follow the routine I have followed for some time now... trainer and swim and maybe a run.
Oh and the other reason for my hesitation - that would be this weeks weird health reaction - got very ill at church the other night.  No seriously, they wheeled me out, called 911, had the EMTs check me out, read me some death disclaimer when I declined going to.the hospital.
Blaming it on dehydration from the golf tournament.  Maybe an odd blood sugar scenario as well.

No comments: