Tuesday, May 7, 2013

60 days of Robbie

So lets discuss the topic change.. Yes it is straying from the normal concept of the blog... Working out... Trying to Tri... But I realised something in the past few weeks I have a lot more interests than trying to Tri. I have not become fanatical about the racing and the training. The icing on the cake for this concept was Sundays decision to not race in the inclement weather. There are a whole lot of other women out there that showed up. They raced. But not me. And I am OK with that. Because I have lots of other interests that also occupy my days and my training.

And that's where the Robbie piece comes in. And probably over the next 60 days it will seem like a Robbie obsession. And I am OK with that.

It is my motivation over the next 8 weeks.

And then to top it off - concert at Wembley Stadium!!! And I hope to be TEN pounds lighter.

No comments: