Thursday, October 18, 2012

Been a while

Got on a plane on the 10th and was away until the 13th. It was a good break from the day to day at this end. It was good to get away - even if it was a lot of work to be done.
The only exercise I got was the brief AM treadmill walk each morning at the hotel, a 30 minute afternoon walk with the client each day, and a days worth of walking around New Orleans.
It was a fun trip. Like to think I made some new friends.

Sunday was spent cleaning around the house and laundry. Had dinner with an old friend. SO NICE! I know he and In don't see as much of him as I used to. I won't complain because I so appreciate the friendship when I do see him.
The neighbor situation has blown up and pissed me off. I spent Monday/ Tuesday wanting to yell, scream, stamp my feet and throw something. Thankfully I remembered the serenity prayer and feel better grounded today.
Tuesday also included October bday drinks after work. That was fun. Not as big of a crowd as I would like but that really is OK.
Tonight is catch up with The Vampire Diaries (#TVD) birthday night. Exciting!
This weekend will be the last of the birthday outings for the year. Then I am off to MKE, Brookfield, JAN, Greenwood, Olive Branch, Memphis, Richmond.
I will sleep through November.

No comments: