Saturday, June 20, 2020

cleaning

Why in the world would I talk about cleaning... Because a cop haunts me being here at the house all the time

A number of years ago I came to the realization with being on the road all the time and the commute and outside activities I would have someone help clean my house. It has been a very nice perk. But having someone clean wire in the house sheep having someone else come in my house is it really on my list these days.

So the dog and I try to come up with a routine. This is back M laundry bathrooms clean the floor. The retain could possibly be more routine. And mostly it's just all those darn dishes where did they come from. I feel so accomplished everything's in the dishwasher and the next  Thing you know the sync is teaming again with dishes. Must being direct correlation with that previous post.

The vacuuming has reminded me how much dog hairs shed on a regular basis.

No comments: