Tuesday, December 3, 2013

year end holiday stress

gosh the crazy car service bills have just caught up with me... I hate spending on emergency fund on an emergency...  I know this is the whole reason why I save for an emergency fund.  I know this.  But I still hate it.  I start to obsess that I won't be able to recover the savings and then the thoughts just start to snowball...

UGH!!!

I then start to think about all the things that could fall apart and fall through the cracks... and you know it just goes from there.  I am waiting for a sales bonus from work - that should help.  Unless that falls apart in the process.  And then there is the year-end bonus that could fall apart as well if the sales piece falls apart... You get the picture.

I'd like to think that all of this is a result of PMS - and I wonder where that moon is at - and having to getup tomorrow at approximately 3:30am to get to a meeting by 5:30am...  A meeting that no one will notice is even happening.

deep breaths... a workout would help - I know this..
but I need to just relax and get to sleep...
think I will opt for some tea

No comments: